page contents

Home      About      Team      Services      Clients       Careers      Contact

LA Marketing & Communications, lafinancialmarketing.com

remarkably potent

U.S. and LatAm Marketing, PR, Communications, Sales and Capital Raising

contact us

elated clients

We've helped an exclusive spectrum

of firms and funds

learn more

our VALUE

A 5x-10x revenue return on marketing investment isn't just possible,  it is probable with us. Add in returns from long-term brand building, it's much more than just icing on the cake.  That's why Industry leaders know this and on average allocate a significantly higher percentage of revenues to professional marketing and communications than competitors.  Regardless of how superior the product, service or return, industry graveyards are filled with small and mid-sized firms and funds that didn't understand how top-shelf marketing can help drive the bottom line.

LA Marketing and Communications Team

ACCOMPLISHED TEAM

Our senior partners average more than 50,000 hours of financial and other vertical-specific experience. Our entire team averages more than 40,000 hours in marketing and sales, not counting weekends or all-night deadlines. We don't profess to know or have seen or done it all, but we're confidently equipped for any challenge.

 

LA Marketing & Communications for financial and non-financial firms

FOR FIRMS

Technology and regulation are creating strong opportunities, but ever-increasing market noise blocks out attention by potential clients and investors.  For every emerging firm, dozens sharing a similar DNA  also vie to be heard.  Because the purpose of business is to create and retain customers, firms need both innovation and marketing to win.

...

LA Marketing & Communications for Investment Funds

FOR INVESTMENT FUNDS

99.8% of capital is allocated to the top 1% of funds. One in ten funds shuts down every year. While track record, team, and operational efficiency comprise a key foundation, for the other 99% of funds, the true path to grow AUM lies in compelling differentiation, credible and targeted exposure, and access to alternate capital.

...

25 Broadway, 5th Floor

New York, NY 10004

Miami

2333 Ponce De Leon Blvd.

Coral Gables, FL 33134

SERVICES

marketing and public relations

We are a preeminent provider of high-touch, institutional-caliber marketing and public relations services for emerging to mid-sized financial firms and  funds throughout the U.S. and Latin America.

We help clients enhance credibility and exposure through a full array of services including: research and planning; branding and identity; public relations; collateral; content marketing; websites and social media; events; visual media; advertising; and other services.

sales

We offer professional sales outsourcing services to financial and non-financial firms that help generate high-quality sales leads and gain new clients. Our forte is in helping firms establish a localized, scalable sales presence anywhere throughout LatAm and the U.S.

We save clients time and money by eliminating the need to recruit and train local staff, tap into new networks, and expend high overhead.  And by bundling in our region-focused marketing and PR services, clients gain ideal exposure to further test demand and establish firm footholds in new markets.

Capital raising

Our experience, contacts and networks throughout Latin America and the U.S. can help financial and non-financial firms, and investment funds, identify and solicit new investors and sources of increasingly scarce capital.

Demand by LatAm-based family offices, HNW individuals, and institutions to invest in U.S.-based firms and funds is high and growing.  Concurrently, for Latam-based firms and funds, U.S. investors are accelerating capital allocation toward emerging and new markets to further diversify portfolios and enhance returns.  We bridge hemispheres to introduce clients to new investors and close deals.